Moving Forward to a Brighter Future
Dwyer Home has relocated to a new building in the exciting intergenerational community of Union Point in South Weymouth. This neighborhood, located on the former Naval Air Station, will carry on Rice Eventide's long tradition of exceptional care in skilled nursing and rehabilitative services:
- Climate-controlled private and semi-private rooms
- Full bath and shower
- A state-of-the-art environment
- Short- and long-term care
- Fresh, healthy dining choices
- Generous, comfortable living and outdoor spaces
- Physical, occupational and speech/language therapies
- walking paths, patios and sitting areas
- Full-service beauty salon
Named after Robert Dwyer, a dedicated board member, Dwyer Home will continue the highly-regarded caregiver services of its predecessor, Quincy's Eventide Home. Our commitment to engage and inspire seniors to live meaningful lives in our nursing home enters a new age with the long-awaited opening of Fairing Way and Dwyer Home.
For more information about Dwyer Home, call 781-660-5035.
Contact Us for More Information About Dwyer Home